Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Sneak Peak ~ 'See You in September' Blog Hop ~ A Very Special Gift

Please come in and have a seat~  Can I offer you some Hot or Iced Harney's Passion Fruit Tea?  It's my Favorite~ Hot is even refreshing during the Summer Months. 


 How has your Summer been?  Working on something special for the Fall or Holidays yet?

My Summer has been sew good to me......you all know I love creating, so as I posted before I jumped in on the "See you in September" Blog Hop over at Sew We Quilt, hosted by the awesome Madame Samm~

First I'll start with a few Sneak Peak possibilities of what you might see here come the beginning of September when our Hop Kicks off.....

Ahhhhhh, our Super Bowl Champs, the Washington Seattle Seahawks....will it be something for a Game???

 Maybe something for Fall.........

Some Holiday Stitching?

Definitely some RBD Gingham(requirement for FUN).....

One thing I can Guarantee is that all this Fabric will be cut with a very Special Gift I received from Martelli Notions, as part of a Drawing I entered in the Spring at the Original Sewing & Quilting Expo held here in WA.  I will tell you about the Major Give Away from them in another post.  But I have to tell you Martelli's ErgoCutter is the BEST Rotary Cutter out there!!  In this very generous package was also a set of Replacement Blades and the nicest (heavy too) Fussy Cut Templates!  Using the Ergo Cutter is like slicing Butter and it will cut up to 40 pieces of Fabric at once!

In my humble opinion every Seamstress/Quilter needs to have this ErgoCutter, and it comes in a Right Handed and Left Handed Model.   You will be seeing this ErgoCutter again in future post because I just LOVE IT! 

From the bottom of my Heart, and my Wrists, THANK~YOU MARTELLI NOTIONS!!

So Sweet Friends, I hope to see you all for the Blog Hop "See You in September", I'll be having a Give Away (you know I Love to do that) too!!

Pinkies up to Summer 2014!!

Huggs, Nancy
www.coeurdalenegifts.com
rfnancy.etsy.com
sweettwinklestars.etsy.com




4 comments:

  1. what delightful projects Nancy....love your pics too..and have to agree Martelli has me sold on the ergo cutter....I will never use anything else...and I feel safer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness you have some tempting sneak peeks here, Nancy! Really curious to see what you will be sharing in Sept.

    Will have to look for one of those rotary cutters - sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the win! Looking forward to seeing your pretty projects in September ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nancy, Congrats on your win. Looks like you have some fun creations on the way in Sept. Hope you are enjoying a nice summer and here we are already into August.
    Have a great week and happy creating.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete