Sunday, July 20, 2014

Early Summer Blooms....hosted by Daisy Bunny

Oops! Still bathing.....

Welcome to Windflower Cottage!  I am lil Daisy Bunny, one of the Residents here along with my sibling Iris, and Mama.....

Come along will see what's Blooming today....

The Lavender Gladiolas are open....here is where one of the places Mrs Hummingbird eats.....

Shasta Daisies....this is where I live.  Iris lives in the Iris Patch...but they are finished blooming....

Ever Blooming Hydrangeas...
 
Peruvian Lilies....hmmm, looks like Iris was nibbling here......

Yep, the Fall Mums have stated blooming too....

Little Sugar Snap Pea Blooms.....
 
Not a Bloom...just a favorite of mine....Apples...



Long Stem Pink Roses....

Lavender.....almost done here.....

Thank~You, I hope you enjoyed what you saw....Now I'll enjoy my much deserved snack....Carrot Greens and a Apple....a few Daisey Petals of my choosing for Dessert.....


We hope you are having a Great Day!!
Huggs, Nancy & Garden Friends
www.coeurdalenegifts.com
rfnancy.etsy.com
sweettwinklestars.etsy.com











2 comments:

  1. lovely floral garden sooo inviting...thanks for the visit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers! My lavendar is also almost finished, my irises are long gone, day lilies are in full swing, orange, yellow, mixed colours. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete