Saturday, November 26, 2011

Christmas Shop Hop Day 3 Special

Happy Sunday Friends!

How are you doing on Day 3 of our Shop Hop with Make Mine Pink? Are you finding the Hidden Shopping Bags with ease?

Today's Special comes from Blogging Friend Becky at Organizing Made Fun. I saw these FREE Printable Gift List last week on her Blog and thought they were just adorable! When I find something I really like, I just have to share it. I asked Becky if I could put them here on my Blog to share with all of you, and she said 'Absolutely'! So please feel free to copy them and download to your Computer.





{Work Gift List Printable HERE}

Now you can start Organizing your 2011 Christmas Shopping!!

I would Love to have you follow me either by Joining on my sidebar or sign up to receive my Blog Post email, that 's on my sidebar too! (both are on the Left)

If you would like to receive our Newsletter on events and Special VIP sales that I have just for my Newsletter Subscribers you can sign up for that too. (Left sidebar)

I hope you all have a Wonderful, Relaxing Sunday! It's been a busy Week-end!
Thank~You Becky!!!

Huggs, Nancy
Coeur d'Alene
Sweet Twinkle Stars & Sugar Plum Creations

1 comment:

  1. Hi, yes, please put me down for the drawing! I would love to win! Enjoy your shop
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete