Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Shop Hop Day 7 Special - CANDYLIGHTS!!

I think it is pretty much a Given that anyone who knows me On and Offline knows that I LOVE Candylights! I mean I really LOVE them! I really enjoy entertaining and decorating my Home, so this little Creation always fits in somewhere with just the Perfect Touch of anything I want to
Highlight!


So today, Day 7 will be a Candylight Special!! I think Buy One Get One 1/2 off would be fun! If you have never tried these Magical Candy(colored silicone) Coated Lights this would be the time to do it! So Buy One Candylight Item at Full Price and buy the Same Item or another Candylight Item of Lessor Value will be half off. I have the Full Candylight Collection in stock. Strands, 5 & 7 Watt Bulbs, Scented and Sugared. Your Half Off amount will be refunded back to you through PayPal once your Order comes in and payment is cleared.

Please contact me if you have any Questions~

Have a Great Day Friends!!

Huggs,
Nancy & Elves
Coeur d'Alene
Sweet Twinkle Stars & Sugar Plum Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment