Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful for a "Ghastlie" Win

Good Morning Friends~ How are your Preparations coming along for Thanksgiving Day? Are you serving or being served? Traveling? Are you a Parade Lover? I am Big Time!! I am serving this year, no surprise though I Love having Family and Friends over for any occasion even if it's just for a cup of Coffee. I can't think of any one thing that I am Thank~full for this year, because everyday I am Thank~full for so many people and things in my life!! Remember our Wonderful "Ghastlie" Blog Hop? I have to share this wonderful zippered bag I won from Dawn over at Quilting by Dawn. Isn't it the cutest? Dawn even attached a Surprise to the Bag, a pair of Pink Handle Scissors! All wrapped up in a Pink/White Check Fat Quarter and tied up with Dark Pink Lace~ Too Cute!


When I saw those Scissors I knew exactly what I use it for, my Sewing and Crocheting supplies I keep in my Car! Whenever we head out out on a Adventure(we travel a lot) I am always taking a long a Sewing or Crocheting project or two to work on. Until I won this precious Bag I had a small bag for each set of Supplies, now I am able to fit the contents of both into this one and it fits perfectly in my Glove Compartment!! Thank~You Dawn I am sew Thank~full I was the winner of your Zippered Bag!!


I hope you all have a Wonderful Thanksgiving!! I know I will!!

Huggs, Nancy

Coeur d'Alene
Sweet Twinkle Stars & Sugar Plum Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment