Monday, July 20, 2009

Bright Copper Kettles.....


Welcome back, I am glad to see you! Today I thought I would share some of the business's within the first block of the town. First off are the 'Castle Shops', love the NutCracker Gaurds. I found one display in the Shops that is truly a tribute to, two of my colleagues. Gail of www.gailfrienddesigns.com, Gail is the creator and designer of 'Sweet Dreams Bakery'. And Cindy of www.angelheartdesigns.com Cindy has an amazing line of Beautiful handmade ceramics.




And here is a little Photo spot for the children or young at heart!









Now Rau's Country Store is just that and more. Lots of Goodies from Yesteryear. Two floors here are filled with Laces, China, Window Pretties, Lamps Gifts Galore and of course tons of Old Fashion Candy. And the Sweetest young Ladies, to help out wth your purchases.














Tomorrow, we will go inside some of my favorite
stores and do some serious Shopping!!

Now for today's Give~Away, 7/21/2009












We have a very Unique Santa Treasure Ornament.
You will need to totally unwrap his tummy to
reveal 5 smaller treasures. Almost like a
Pinata without the bat! Next, a Angel Note book, Two Pink/White/Red Candy Canes tied with Pink Ruffle Ribbon, a Crown Cookie Cutter, and a small bag of Cranberry Orange Pot Pourri.

Again and all this week we have 2 Give ~ aways,
1. Just leave a comment here and sign up for my New Mailing List(Click on Logo, Upper right sidebar). Drawing will be made at midnight tonight.


2. I have given Kathy over at http://creativehomeexpressions.blogspot.com/ a Beautiful Holiday Santa from the Heartwood Creek Collection by Jim Shore. So hop over to visit Kathy and enter their as well(after 12Noon today). Kathy is an Interior Designer and has a great Blog.

Have a Great Day and I hope to see you all tomorrow for another piece of Frankenmuth, and another Give ~ Away!
Huggs, Nancy




1 comment:

  1. I think they would have to send a search party in after me, Nancy! True "eye candy" in this place.

    ReplyDelete