Saturday, July 25, 2009

Silver White Winters.....


Hi Everyone,

With so Many Pictures to post of the the World's Largest Christmas Store, and my favorite. I have decided to make this Give~Away a two day event. With Pictures today and tomorrow!

So Let's have some FUN!!!














I want a Candy House Too!!

For Today's Give~Away, Please leave a comment. Sign up for our New Mailing List if you haven't already.(Upper right click on Logo Image) Today's Give~Away is The Naughty/Nice Ornament. From Heartwood Creek by Jim Shore.

11 comments:

  1. I love Bronner's!! Haven't been in a few years, but it's a wonderland!
    :)
    ~Becca~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, I would have gone nuts in that store!!! Most likely the proprietor would have to kick me out at closing time!!! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Bronners - easy to get lost in there. They have everything Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That store is HUGE!!! I've not ever seen anything like it. Wow!
    Roxie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy

    You would have to drag me out of there. What an awesome place! I love Christmas!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to come to this store. Looks magical!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh Nancy! I've been there! It was a long time ago but in my travels we accidently came across it. I have never seen anything like it. We went in the middle of summer too. Such a wonderful place, I got lost in there!
    hugs,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like Wonderland! amazing place! How many hours would it take to get through all of that, I wonder?
    Pat
    Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
    www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
    www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love love love that store!! It's wonderland!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You would "see me when I'm sleepin' and when I am awake" if I could shop there! It looks wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

    Charla

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Christmas stores! It could be the hottest day of summer and I'd be buying ornaments and decorations for Christmas when I see one.

    ReplyDelete