Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Enchanted MakeOvers, Vista Maria Cooking Event

Volunteering, Donations, Charity's

There are so many to choose from, so many worthy causes! Just by pure nature and a gut feeling is how I choose mine. Joyce Lucas, founder of Make Mine Pink.com presented all of us members last January with a charity she wanted us to be involved in. Enchanted Makeovers.org, later to discover it was located here in SE MI. I jumped in with both feet. Later, Joyce asked me if I would be interested in being the Liaison between MMP and Enchanted Makeovers. Yep, I jumped in with both feet! I am absolutely loving every minute of my time spent working on things for this wonderful charity. Without much further ado, please enjoy this video from last Thursdays 6~25~09, Cooking Event. Jill Jack, the organizations Musician wrote this beautiful song. Warning: you may want to have a tissue in hand! http://tinyurl.com/n5l6ad

With Love to all of You!

Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Nancy ~ I know what you mean about going with your gut feeling. I was looking to donate through my business to a charity, but I wanted it to deal with kids or teens. I finally found one that allowed me to pick a project from schools in the state of my choice that were poverty stricken. Some couldn't even afford simple things we take for granted like pens and books. It's a good feeling, isn't it, to feel like you were able to make a difference.

    ReplyDelete