Friday, July 24, 2009

Brown Paper Packages Tied Up with String........

Happy Friday, I thought we would do some Shopping today in Frankenmuth.



MarketPlace Bakery located in Zenders













I hope you really enjoyed all these treats! I know I sure did! Now for today's Give~Away. A Heartwood Creek Ornament by Jim Shore! This darling piece in all it's Bright colors in 'The Nativity'. Jim really knows how to capture his visions in all shapes and sizes. You have until midnight tonight to leave a comment here.
Remember to visit Kathy's Blog as well this week, www.creativehomeexpressions.blogspot.com We are her Guest with a very nice Heartwood Creek Give~away.

2 comments:

  1. What a awesome place Nancy! The raspberry twist looks to die for. Need to get my hubby and plan a trip.

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy ~ I love their "uniform"! I want one of those raspberry twists - they look so good!

    ReplyDelete