Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Spring has Sprung .........

Hello Friends,
Meet my New Friends! My Studio was clearly needing a touch of Spring and so did I.

I think everyone knows I am not by any means a lover of Birds. Remember 2 Springs ago when Miss Candy Cardinal moved into the Artificial Fig Tree outside my Office door? Just watching her raise her little tweeps, teaching them to fly......kind of left a imprint on my heart. Since then I have started to notice Birds, really notice the Cute Ones!!It was time I guess when I ran across these empty wreaths in a Boutique last Summer in Seattle. I brought them home and they sat on the shelf until the right time.I decided one morning to freshen up some of my Millinery Flowers for a couple of Easter Projects, I opened the Cabinet...........here it was, the 'right' time when my eyes hit the box of the petite flowers first. Like a little bird learning to fly I was all a flutter in the Studio gathering elements for these little Wreaths. Millinery Flowers, Pearls, Lace, are just my faves to work with. But I needed more than a standard decorated little wreath.........they needed a purpose, something special..............they needed Cute Little Birds~There are more to come, and they can all be found at our Little Sister Boutique, Sweet Twinkle Stars & Sugar Plum Creations. A Little Pink Boutique over at Make Mine Pink.

What Spring Creations are you working on?

Thanks for Stopping by!!
Huggs, Nancy
www.coeurdalenegifts.com
Sweet Twinkle Stars & Sugar Plum Creations










1 comment:

  1. Oh how pretty Nancy!
    I just love the wreaths. I can see that you put alot of work into them. They are just adorable. I'm so happy that Spring is upon us finally. It's so great to see the pretty flowers blooming everywhere. Thanks for sharing and have a great day!
    xxoo
    Janet
    Janet's Creative Pillows

    ReplyDelete