Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hello Spring, It's been a long time!

Hello Spring. It's been a long time!
I have longed to throw open my doors & feel your light warm breeze upon my skin, to open my eyes and see a fresh magnificent palette of inspiration for myself and my home.

Just what will I see today? White Daisies or a field of Yellow Tulips against a Blue Sky for the tablecloth I would like to drape over my table.

A field of Lavender with their hues of Purple, or Pink & Red Rosebuds in their foliage so lush against White Clouds. Like the Hankies I lay over the Curtain Rods in the Guest Bath.

Bluebells or White Lily of the Valley after your Spring Rain with the hint of a sparkle in the water droplets as the bright sun dances off of them, possibly a new Duvet Cover for the Celebration of welcoming you.

Will it be a the sea of color from the Wildflowers growing up the hill down the old country road, possibly a new Needlepoint, Wall Hanging, or Pillow to enlighten a room.

Maybe the gentle Baby's Breath that will fill my planters or the free flowing Flowered Branches of the Porch side tree, like the french knots in a new embroidered Dresser Scarf or crocheted Doilies for my tabletops.

Just what will you create in my Interior Design Dreams of today?

Please visit the boutiques at Make Mine Pink to help you fill your home with the magnificent palette of the Colors of Spring.

Guest Writer:

Photo Contribution 1: The Polka Dot Rose | Photo Contribution 2: Caroline Alexander

Sometimes I surprise myself. Yes, moi composed this MMP Pink Friday Shopping piece. I think I Love Spring as much as I do Shopping. I hope to see you this Friday as we kick off the Month of March with our themed Shopping Event every Friday, "Colors of Spring"

Ta~Ta for now Sweet Friends!
Huggs, Nancy
www.coeurdalenegifts.com
Sweet Twinkle Stars & Sugar Plum Creations

6 comments:

  1. Well, the people "Up north" sure are longing for spring, I worry that here in florida it is going to be summer way to soon! I am looking forward to all of the summer blooms!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed you, it was good to hear from you! You have been gone for a long time. Good luck on my giveaway.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancy, we sure have missed you! I hope all is well, but understand that sometimes real life gets in the way!!!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nancy,

    Love your post. Who doesn't love flowers and beautiful weather. I am admiring all the adorable pics of Johanna. She is so pretty. Love her eyes. Hope your week is amazing. xoxo
    Janet
    Janet's Creative Pillows

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy, yes that was the restaurant at the bottom of the bank building. There was no reporters after them the day I was there and only 30 people in line at 12noon. OMG you went to my booth! What did you buy! did you recognize it right away? I was trying to find your email, but I have so many Nancy's in my address book I have to mark it "blog Nancy!" My website on the left has my direct email. Email me

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Casey will get to walk, probably this week. yes she should go to a psych hospital, but she will go home and be out partying at bars by the end of the week!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete