Friday, May 2, 2014

AccuQuilt Quilt Design Block Contest

Good Morning Sweet Friends,

Just a quick share here....I entered the Quilt Block here I made for Lauren and her hubby in the AccuQuilt Win the Dream Design your Quilt Contest.  I sure would Love to have your Vote!!  Every time you Vote and that can be Daily from Now until May 27th, you are also entered to Win some Beautiful Prizes!!  Prizes daily are Valued up to $700!!

I designed this Block for one of their Anniversaries when they were living in China.  Each little Star in the Upper Left hand corner is Hand Stitched.  Plus this was the very first Quilt Block I ever made!  You may have seen this here before as I entered it in a Quilting Blog Hop, Hosted by the Lovable Madame Samm of www.Sewwequilt.com

You can Vote Now and Daily here:  http://www.accuquilt.com/block-contest#!/entry/6696283

Any Questions?  just ask me.  Thank~you sew very much for taking the time to Vote!!  
Have A Great Week End my Sweet Friend!!

Huggs, Nancy

7 comments:

  1. Nancy...Love your quilt!! I didn't know you did quilting! I know, blogger is really screwed up lately, some peoples comments go to my email and some don't!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy!
    Thanks for joining Cottage Stitchery. Love the Block..good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, its beautiful! Nicely done. I love a different take on the American flag while still staying true to it. Thank you for sharing. ; )
    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nancy, I love your quilt block and I am keeping my figures crossed that you win. Blogger has so many issues over the last few months that I missed this post too. Thinking of you my friend and hoping you enjoy a great holiday weekend.
    Big hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous quilt block, Nancy! I am headed on over to vote:) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful block! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a gorgeous block Nancy...your whole blog is just so darn invitiing

    ReplyDelete