Sunday, February 23, 2014

ECS Sweet Heart Swap~

Good Morning Friends,
Did you do any Swaps for the Valentine's Day Holiday?  Over at Etsy Cottage Style Debbi started a "Sweet Heart Swap".  My partner Linda R. in Canada, she also has 2 cute Etsy Shops!  Cranberry Cottage and Wee Beginnings  I like doing Swaps when I have the time because I love doing all the detail that goes into the presentation and gifts.  At least that's my style.  I'll share what I sent to Linda, and when I receive her box I'll share it too.  I know it's late but Linda has quite a job that keeps her on the Road about 7 days out of 7 ;)
Here's the lot of loot, all of it fit into the Red and White Box except for the Heart Wall Hanging I made, and the Gorgeous Hand Painted White Plate I bought for Linda from Celestina of Celestina Marie Designs on Etsy.  Celestina does such gorgeous work, and to me has the perfect Blog!  Both of these pieces went into separate gift boxes.
I included of course Chocolates, Several types of Vintage Linens, Cards I printed off (bought from the Cameoshoppe on Etsy) and wrapped with Seam Binding, Ceramic Eyelet Candleholders, Ceramic Hug Bear, Swarovski Heart Key Ring, Novelty Pin and Earrings that I embellished, Valentines day Jelly Bellies in a jar I embellished, Rose Scented Candylight 5W Bulb.......
Here you can see a better shot of the Hand painted plate from Celeste(gotta love those Roses), a crocheted Basket in the background to fill with the crocheted Heart fillers by Moi, some Digital Cards and Tags, Lace bag of Dove Chocolates.  Linda's house is decorated in shades of Pink and Sage, so I tried to stay with those colors.
I made this painted Canvas Wall Hanging with assorted embellished Hearts.  On my Monitor the background on the Canvas looks Aqua, but it's not.  It's Sage.  This was fun and I have a few more in progress in different themes by request.
Here's the Box all packed up!  I picked up the Box minus the Fairy from Michael's.  I can't remember where I found the Fairy Graphic but my hubby carefully cut off all the background she was on and I embellished her with various Martha Stewart Glittters(hers are the very best, in my humble opinion).  I used Mod Podge to adhere her to the top of the box and added a Vintage Dangling Rhinestone Earring to the end of her wand for a little bling.

I hope you all had a Wonderful Valentine's Day!!

Huggs, Nancy
www.coeurdalenegifts.com
rfnancy.etsy.com
sweettwinklestars.etsy.com

4 comments:

  1. Such sweet treasures, just love the soft colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great 'loot'! I love the canvas wall art :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great 'loot'! Love the canvas wall art :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nancy, what a great swap you had with your partner. All the treasures are gorgeous. Love your canvas wall art. Thank you for the mention too my friend. You are so sweet. Love the box you packed your goodies inside.
    I know you had fun in the swap. Wish I could have participated this year, maybe next year!
    Have a great evening.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete