Tuesday, February 7, 2012

It's Here!! Flea Market Style Magazine Summer 2012


The New Spring/Summer 2012 issue is Here!! and at a Special Coeur d'Alene Price!!

I just Love this Magazine!! It is such a fun read!

This fabulous Magazine is another Winner from the FMS Team!! Packed with ideas, photos and how-tos for repurposing, creating and feathering your nest with style, thrift and ingenuity.

I have pre~programmed Shipping for the Magazine with the current Shipping Rates. As always we will graciously refund all overages over 1.00 should this occur with your shipping address~

Have a Great Day Friends!!
Nancy
www.coeurdalenegifts.com

5 comments:

  1. Not sure if we get that mag. in Canada. I'll have to check it out.
    I'm still waiting for my invoice for my candy lights girlfriend???
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how wonderful ~ congratulations on winning! I'll have to pick up a copy, I didn't realize it was out already ~ thanks.
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you vfor your beautiful visit and the sidebar posting of my Opera theatre G I V E A W A Y !
    xx
    Keep inspiring your beauty.
    ~Dore

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good to see you! Love this magazine!!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy, you need a new blog picture, you are much prettier in person. I'm thinking maybe once a year, but then I would lose my spot! Did you get any pictures of your booth? I was going to do pictures of other booths for my next blog post, but I did not get any of you or the people on the other side! I am stealing, with permission, pictures from other blogs. Keep in touch!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete