Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Paula's Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Butter Cake


This is a all time Family & Friends Favorite at out House during the Fall. From the Queen of Butter Paula Deen!! Actually anywhere I go in the Fall Months where I need to bring a Dish, it's been requested I bring this Cake. I hope you Love it as Much as we do, it's really easy, peasy!!

Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cake from Paula Deen

6-8 Servings
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cook Time: 45 ~ 50 Minutes

Ingredients

Cake:
1 18 1/4 ounce package Yellow Cake Mix
1 Egg
8 Tablespoons Melted Butter


Filling:
1 15 ounce Can of Pumpkin
1 8 ounce package Softened Cream Cheese
8 Tablespoons Melted Butter
3 Eggs
1 Teaspoons Vanilla
1 16 ounce Box of Powered Sugar
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1 Teaspoon Nutmeg


Directions

Preheat Oven to 350*
To make Cake, Combine all of the Ingredients and Mix Well. Pat the Mixture into a lightly greased 13 x 9 inch Baking Pan.

Prepare Filling:
In a large Bowl, beat the Cream Cheese and Pumpkin until Smooth. Add the Eggs, Vanilla, and Butter and Beat together. Add the Powdered Sugar, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, and Mix well.
Spread Pumpkin Mixture over Cake Batter and Bake 40 ~50 Minutes. Make sure not to Over Bake as the center should be a little Gooey.

Serve with Fresh Whipped Cream & Enjoy!


Huggs,
Nancy
www.coeurdalenegifts.com


Linking up to Potpourri Friday 2805, This is a All new Link Party, Check it out!!


And to "The Charm of Home" a New One for me




8 comments:

  1. Anything from Paula is fab! I was surprised there was not more butter, but I see she made it up with cream cheese!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to tell you, I devoured Flea Market Style last night. I think it is their best issue so far!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, my son is a huge paula dean fan, i will have to share this recipe with him, it looks so good! thanks for stopping by to say hi and leave your sweet comment! Christie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pumpkin flavors are alway winners for Fall, but one from Paul Deen is sure to be special.

    Thank you for linking to Potpourri Friday and helping to make it a success! I appreciate you and hope you wil link up again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nancy, thanks for your sweet comment. This cake looks so good, you actually had me at "gooey" ;-) and I do love pumpkins in Autumn - even if I'm not ready for Autumn yet. Have a great week xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pumpkin cake sounds just so yummy..and if you are requested to bring it many places then I just have to try this. I'm now following you and found you at the Potpourri Party!
    Enjoy the day...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum, I love pumpkin bread. This would be great!
    Thank you for joining me at HSH!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a keeper. I am planning on making this soon.
    Hugs,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete