Thursday, November 4, 2010

Online Holiday Recipe Swap

I Love to Cook and I will always try my hand at baking too, but my Cooking I have to say is better. I Love trying New recipes too!! So I just happen to think this is just a Grand Idea ~ A Online Holiday Recipe Swap were hosting at www.makeminepink.com You just have to join us with some of your Yummy Favorites too!! So just Open up your Holiday Recipe Box and share I would just love to try one of your Favorites!! You can submit your Recipe Here, and let the Yummy Goodness begin~


Huggs,
Nancy
www.coeurdalenegifts.com

1 comment:

  1. Hello Miss Nancy Pants! I'm so glad you came and visited me today! :)It's always so fun to stop in and see what you are up to!

    The SWAP sounds delightful! I may just join in!

    Love to you~

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete