Thursday, February 11, 2010

Roses and Pearls


Casual Cameo 2-12When I think back to when I was a little girl, I remember the pretty off-white and pink pearls that my mother and grandmother wore for what I always assumed was "dress up." Whenever they went anywhere special, like church on Sunday morning, or celebrated a special event like a family birthday party, they slipped on their strings of pearls. Sometimes they let me try them on too, as long as I was careful. I remember admiring myself in the large mirrors on top of their dressers, framed by pearls and sitting on a rose covered bedspread.

Please join us and the other Boutiques at Make Mine Pink tomorrow for our Special Friday Shopping event!! Have a Wonderful Valentines week~end Sweet Friends!!
Huggs, Nancy
www.coeurdalenegifts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment