Saturday, September 5, 2009

Another Seam to be Sewn


It just seams right sometimes to grow. When opportunity knocks, why not open the door. I did that this week. I joined the Brand New Quilt~N~Stitch Marketplace. Another fabulous entity from Pinque Inc. Sew why not I thought, I am just having sew much fun with my creations from yarn to vintage fabric that I bring to Ref~Fel Couture(my retail Boutiques). I added a few to Couer d'Alene(my website here) and I will be adding a few more to Coeur d'Alene, Artistry in Fiber. Come visit me, and if you Sew, Quilt, Needlepoint, Needlepunch or do anything with thread or fabric, Join Me! Consider the possibility's of showing off and selling your Creations at Quilt~N~Stitch Marketplace(www.quiltandstitchmarketplace.com) Have a Great Holiday Week~end Everyone!! Huggs, Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment